- This event has passed.
EHI Omnichannel Days
May 14, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - May 15, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
The industry event for connected retail
With 350 participants in 2018, the EHI Omnichannel Days is one of the most important events for the integration of brick-and-mortar and digital business. the EHI Omnichannel Days will be held for the eighth time on May 14 and 15, 2019. Retailers and brands with a DNA from the online and offline world will report and discuss strategies, challenges and trends. Practice-oriented lectures, intensive discussions and workshops offer in-depth insights and interaction with companies.
- The customer – reach the king at home and on the go
- The integration – omnichannel as a loyalty business model
- The brand – transform one’s identity
- The store – the lighthouse of the company
- The city – the new logistic role of the largest warehouse
Meet aifora @ EHI Omnichannel Days
Meet aifora at the EHI Omnichannel Days on May 14-15 in Cologne. We’ll be waiting for you at booth 13. Also, don’t miss out on the opportunity to discover how well-known omnichannel retailers are already benefiting from our solutions in the following speeches:
- “How Adler is using AI to Manage Inventories across Channels” by Thomas Rothe, Head of Buying & Supply Chain Management at Adler Modemärkte (May 14, 2:25 pm | Center Stage)
- “Managing Prices and Stock across Channels with AI” by Natalie Horn, Business Development Manager at aifora (May 14, 4:30 pm | Club Stage)